Been so busy with work these days. So sad to hear about the news. Two news actually. The consultants in the hotel I am working in now left. They are really sweet to me. I like them very much. So fun to work and share my thoughts with them. It's a pity they have to leave at such a short notice. We farewell them with tears. Remember to visit us in July.
Another bad news is I got to know that my dear friend broke up with her boyfriend. Ouch. I can truly understand how she feels. I am actually in a very similiar situation as her. I am so afraid to be alone. I dont want to imagine my life without someone you loved so so hard. She promised that she will not do anything silly. We will all support you little baby! Stay strong and luck will come by your side.
Last but not least, Happy Mother's Day! Tonight our family will be going to Loong Toh Yuen for dinner celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment