I started working as an event coordinator in Hullett House on 29th March 2010. A very big change for my career path. Suddenly I am become involved in sales and marketing. Interacting with clients, doing site visit, answering enquries. At the beginning, I was really shocked as I didnt expect things to be like this. Apparently the hotel was very lack of staff. The system is not properly set up. I am so eager to quit immediately as I know I will never fit into this kind of environment. But strangely, I am actually starting to like it. Even though I am not very well in building client relarionship. I realized that I have learnt alot over this past few weeks. My exposure was enhanced greatly. I am also very lucky to be able to try out the the food made by our great chefs. Catering and Hotel industry is so amazing.
I have informed my boss that I am planning to leave. Even though things are very interesting here. I believe what I wanted pursuit is Accounting. I know my team is able to handle without my presence. Work hard together girls! =)
Please visit Hullett House, it s a very beauitful heritage building in Hong Kong.
No comments:
Post a Comment