Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!

It's the eve of Valentine's Day..and here I am..relaxing at home.. =) I had finished my Japanese final exam an hous ago..and I felt delighted...not because I am happy of how well I did in my exam (haha..just kidding..) but the thing is finally I am back to my holiday again...for 3 entire weeks...I know I will be slacking around...but at the mean time I have to take my driving theory test...umm..A very important stage of my life...haha... =p
A short 6 weeks of learning Japanese in summer school...it is definitely the most interesting period in my university life so far...I met many new friends in the class...Thank you so much Mayumi sensei and Ishimine sensei for everything...you gave me a wonderful summer holiday... ^_^ like what Mayumi sensei told us, 'language is an asset,you can carry it wherever you go!' So true...but hopefully I can still remember the gammer and techiques...hehe...






++___Kore wa watashi no JPNS1612 no class desu___++


I am happy too becasue this weekend my dear is coming back to Sydney...yoohoo...However 2 days later he is leaving for NZ for a week to help his brother settle his university stuff...but at least I will feel happy inside my heart..cos I don't have to be lonely lonely anymore!! =) cheerssss....
during these three months of seperation I think we quarrelled the most...I don't want to...but some kind of insecurity just always pop out of my mind..and I will start to throw temper and imagine things pessimistically...that's a really really bad thing..I have to learn to be strong...that's what my dear teach me..since he can wait..I will wait too...Gracie gracie...must be mature must be mature!!!

Last of all, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in the world!!

No comments: