A big suprise!
Yesterday went out with Pat for dinner at Urban Bites (as usual..hehe..) and then we went back to IH to pack her stuffs..she is flying back to Hong Kong for 2 weeks this morning..we managed to pack 3 quarters of the things and put some of them into baggage room..and some of them in my room...phew...this is a really tiring task for 2 girls like us...after that we watched a dvd together in my room...SWEET NOVEMBER...the story was so touching...I almost cried at the last scene where the female host had to leave...and the male host was blind-folded when she left...that is a really sad ending!!! =( Halfway the movie,my dear called me but I didnt talk much with him..so after Pat left my room..I called him...but it kept asking me to try again later...I became so worried...and waited for his call until 2 something...At around 10 something..I guess I was too tired that I didnt hear any knocks and phone calls in the morning...then my handphone rang and it was dear's voice...Thank god..I was so worried about him...and then he told me that his family went out so he can call me..and we talked some random topics...then someone knocked my door again..so I asked my dear to wait for awhile..when I opened the door....SURPRISE...it was my dear...he actually came back one day earlier from what he told me...I was still in my sleeping mode..and I looked so terrible...but he didnt mind...oh no...he is so sweet...he planned to come back on 18th but he told me he is taking the flight on 18th and will arrive on 19th...but he makes a surprise for me... =) I love you dear!!Let's enjoy this 2 weeks of holiday before we are back to our school life again...!!!
Went out for dinner with Vivian and Ah beng just now....Vivian is returning to Sydney to study...So happy..my best friend is back..and we can spend time with each other again... =)
Happy day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment