Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Being a beginner

Learning Japanese is not as hard as people say...but at the same time it is not as easy as what people think...In this summer I am facing this big challenge..I am taking Japanese 1 & 2...I can say it is to increase my knowledge as well as an additional language skill...most importantly it might help me in my future career if necessary...hopefully I can remember the things I was taught... =)
This is the third week of the starting of summer school...and its also the last week for my Japanese 1...a really intensive course...Thursday and Friday will be my writing,listening and final exam...that's horrible...everything coming together...and very soon I will be on my track to Japanese 2...Good luck!!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck good luck on your journey of learning jap lang. I just had this presentation on japan culture last week, and it felt funny pronoucing those jap terms. Hahaha.... Anyway, HAPPY CNY! Where's my hongbao???? ^^

-ahpin-