Phew...Final exam is over...Finally I have time to sit down and write my blog...
Four exams in four days...really terrible...No time to prepare at all...sigh...I believe one of the paper I did really badly...hopefully I can get a pass for that...Dun feel like repeating it...such a meaningless subject...boo~
These days I always dreamt when i sleep...I dreamt of my best friends in singapore..i was back in my seconday school..we were playing together...enjoying ourselves...chatting and gossiping...
really miss those days...where there were no worries...now we are in different countries...so far apart from each other..so many different things happen between us...so many decisions to make..miss you guys~ =(
Anyway..I am going back to Hong kong this wednesday...16th of Nov...After that will be going to Taipei with my mum and sister to visit my uncle and his family.. =) and shopping time!! yoohoo~At the mean time...its kind of sad to leave as well..have to seperate a while with my dear...ok...its just three months...long distance relationship is such a torture for couples...but that's the way it works..
I will be coming back to Sydney for summer school..going to learn Japanese 1 & 2...i think i can cope with it...it wont be that difficult right? hehe...stop here la...gotta pack my stuffs already...my room is in a mess right now... =D
No comments:
Post a Comment