Right decision? Wrong decision? or no right or wrong? I really have no idea.
I just know that it is not a wise decision to continue to stay. I have finally make my stand and hand in my letter to my boss. Of course, as usual, he wants me to stay as he thinks he is giving me opportunity to learn. But I am not pursuiting this. Ya, many people think that my job is so relaxed. I can go home on time and my boss doesnt restrict me much. The problem is he let me handle many important tasks which he doesnt give a dame care of. The team might have ample of potentials. However, it is not a path that I want to walk on. Too much talking.
I just want to receive blessings that I can find a job as soon as possbile. Thanks for others who support my decision. I will try my very best.
No comments:
Post a Comment