My Birthday is approaching...In a short 4 days...I am excited, I guess..I am turning into 21...
My 21st birthday...Pat has organised a dinner for me..In a fusion Japanese restaurant called RISE...Tomorrow I am going Bondi with dear..going to watch Ratatouille in the Gold Class cinema..where you can order food while watching the movie..Hmm..Sounds really cool..I am looking forward for it..=) Thanks dear for organising this for me..This will be my best birthday present before I go back to Hong Kong..
Anyway, I still have tons of assignment waiting for me to complete..But I am just so moodless to to them..This Friday I am flying back to Hong Kong/Shanghai to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday..and then spend a few days in Hong Kong to celebrate my lunar birthday as well..Ohh..I am going to eat my favourite ice-skinned mooncake..Heee....Yummy!!!
But I must also force myself to at least work on some of my assignments..Its due right after my semester break..one of them is worth 50%..oh my god, that's the worse nightmare!!! I am totally stressed out with it..I have no idea how to start and I am left with only 2 weeks..with a pile of assignments as well on the same week..How can I manage such a disaster???
So sorry for Cathy, I promised to come for your Graduation..Sadly, I will not be in Sydney when U are wearing your graduation grown..I know U will hate me...I didnt know it will clash with the time I went back to Hong Kong.. Sorry...!!!!
Anyway, gotta sleep now...going out quite early tomorrow...Oyasumi!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment