16/3
A fun Friday...went to driving lesson from 10-12...then went to Fitness First to work out...Attended the BodyAttack class...omg...after 40 mins of simple yet intensive of jumping around...My body could not take it anymore and I had to rest at a corner and watch the others continuing the work out...I felt like vomitting while I was resting...I guess its too sudden for me as I havent been exercising for quite some time...the feeling was terrible...I controlled myself not to throw up...and keep breathing...breath in breath out....finally i felt better and continue with the cool down exercise...and then went home to take shower and get changed...
Met Cathy and Vivian in Chinatown...we had Korean food...ate so much...haha...we ordered a hot pot with udon, a pork side dish which comes with rice for each of us and standard korean side dishes...so full...after that we were shopping around while waiting for Cathy's husband and her guy friend to knock off...
Then we headed to Circular Quay to look for the Famous Ice Bar - Minus 5(degrees)
It was sooooo cold inside...We took some photos inside the bar...although it was not allowed...we have to wear thick coat, gloves, boots...it was actually -15 degrees inside the bar....but its an experience...it costs $30 just for admission and a cup of drink...and the max. time u can stay inside is 30 minutes...
After that we went to TANK...clubbing time...I rarely club...just once in a while...and it was fun...the design of the club is really nice...hehe...had a really great time...love u my girls~
sorry to make u worry my dear...there were some misunderstandings b/w us...sorry baby...
17/3
muscle ache =(
No comments:
Post a Comment