It's 11.44pm now..and tomorrow I will be having my last exam of this semester..I guess I could finally relief myself from studies and take a break for a month or so..A good news to me..But I am coming back in end of Dec with my mummy..Doing Summer school again..Have to spend the hot and dry summer in Sydney..with its famous flies..which stick on your body whenever you go..Can you imagine how terrible is that?
This time, sister is not going back with me..have to spend time in HK alone again..So bored..But I will go shopping more often..a means of exercising..haha..Probably meeting Pat and Janice if possible..Candice is coming to HK during X'mas too..So it will be an opportunity to meet the others (like Henry, Tammy, Paul...) Annie will be coming to HK too..for some reasons..hehe..but she hasnt confirm the date yet..
Cathy and Elisse (with her act cool brother) are moving to Maze unit next year...Yeah...and Elisse will be my neighbour...How great!! Heee...we can see each other more often in the future..Too bad Pat didnt get to move to Maze..But its alright..its so near anyway.. =)
OKOK...Time to study..And then I can continue to play Sims 2 after the exam...Good luck to me! =p
No comments:
Post a Comment