Back to my room. Suppose to be doing my reading for my ManB presentation now. But no mood to study at all. Knowing that next three weeks there will be restless nights due to the heavy workload. Is very saddening. My birthday is coming soon. Sadly, it is in the middle of my busiest weeks. Hope I wont be too depressed to celebrate. It will be my 20th birthday. The first step towards 20s. That is so so fast. I remembered the last time when I was blogging. I wrote that I was 19. Just a blink..my sister and mums' birthday were over. And it's my turn to grow older. Time really flies. No doubt no doubt. Thanks PK for asking what I want for my birthday from Singapore. But all I want is to celebrate with you guys. Over these three years I am in Australia..I didnt have the chance to celebrate birthday with my best friends anymore. I miss you guys!!
Quite sleepy now. But I want to finish reading the ManB article before I rest my eyes. 5 more pages to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment