OBSESSION ON WHAT??
ANYTHING THAT CAN BE EATEN...
I keep eating these days...I am not sure whether I am putting on weight...but I just cant control...I feel hungry all the time...and I need to eat to satisfy my stomach..
Just came back from FinB consultation..When Sue (my lecture) is trying to explain, everything just seems so simple..Now when I go through the question..I dont understand again...So basically what she had explained just now was flow away...
I have to start my fiance revision soon...but there isnt any progress for FinB yet...What should I do???????? Save me.....!!!!
The weather was really bad few days ago...it was windy and raining all the time...very very cold...but I guess its a singal that Spring is on the way~ yeah...
SUPER SUPER BUSY...
Weighting
Management Accounting B MSE 20% (Completed on tuesday...I know I did quite bad)
IBUS Assignment 25% (Handed in during tutorial on tuesday)
Financial Accounting B MSE 30%
Corporate Finance 2 MSE 20%
Man B Major Essay (2500 words) 25%
oh my god...
No comments:
Post a Comment