A whole new look for my blog!!! Pretty cool huh?? Along with taggie for my friends to leave messages...although I am the only one who look at my blog...hahaha...I spent the whole night doing this...now my eyes are getting really tired...better go to sleep...I need to wake my dear up for his last exam tomorrow morning...yeppie~
I am a freebird since this monday...my last exam on IBUS... =)
I slept 7 hrs after my IBUS exam...like 3pm to 10pm...my biological clock is totally reversed...I even watched the match Australia vs Italy at 2am when my dear was taking a study break...I couldnt sleep until late at night...haha...then I woke up at 1pm today...and then did some house chores..my house is so messy...I need to do some serious house cleaning here...then meet my sister in the city for ktv...hehe...came back and accompany my dear to study until now...tomorrow morning going to do facial...my skin becomes really bad during the exam period...and I guess I put on quite a lot of weight too...Ok...need to slim down before dear go come from m'sia for his break... as well as learn some cooking... and driving too...so much to do during the 3 weeks break...but I like it...feel so lazy...!! hehe..OYASUMI NASAI~
No comments:
Post a Comment