Thursday, June 01, 2006

closer

One week has passed....closer and closer to final exam...one more assignment to go...2500 words IBUS case study analysis...the second hardest assignment that I have come across this semester...without mentioning...the first one will definitely be Finance...really really difficult...up till now..I still cannot understand what I was suppose to do...I handed in a crappy job...sigh...I have no choice...Really...

Anyway...I got back my FinA Research project today...Quite impressed by myself..ok...I should be humble...b'cos the exam will be 100 times much much harder than this assignment...and I only have less than 3 weeks to study four subjects...and also an assignment to be done...

yep...I am conplaining about my school work again...I really have nothing better to do other than complaining...at least by doing this I can release a little bit of stress...

Alright...better go to sleep now...I am turning into Panda real soon... @_@

Coming up: Formal Dinner on Friday...YEah...

No comments: