Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Exam

One more month...just one more month...and it will be my final exam...I cant believe it is week 10 already...the draft exam timetable is out..my exam dates are 20th,21st,22nd and the last one on 26th next month...I am feeling so depressed now...Everyone around me is telling me they are stress...I am turning into one of them...Whenever I see my friends..my first sentence will be 'I'm so stress.'
now I am so upset about my finance major assignment which is due on next monday...but adding to this I have a FinA quiz on Lease this wednesday, then an online ManA quiz this week which I havent fix a time to do it...and IH Food Fair coming up this Saturday...where I am suppose to cook red bean soup and help to make dessert with other girls...then I have the FinA presentation next wednesday...
oh my...I am so tired and feel hopeless...need a lot of help...but everyone is busy too...I need to learn to cope on my own...at least for this period of time...

No comments: