Yep...The semester break has offically ended...sigh...and I am back to my stressful life again..
So many assignments...argh....somebody out there please save me...I have checked my exam timetable recently...good news and bad news...the good news is that my exam will end on the 10th of Nov...but at the same time it means that I have less time to revise... T^T Worst of all is they come in a row...that's the most cruel thing to a student...
*yawn* Currently working on my human resource essay
So many assignments...argh....somebody out there please save me...I have checked my exam timetable recently...good news and bad news...the good news is that my exam will end on the 10th of Nov...but at the same time it means that I have less time to revise... T^T Worst of all is they come in a row...that's the most cruel thing to a student...
*yawn* Currently working on my human resource essay
Photos time!!!

*Peanut butter & chocolate Cheesecake*

*Hint: Look for the man in pink*

*Name of flower: K. blossfeldiana Hybid*

*Opera House*
No comments:
Post a Comment