Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sweet 18

I was browsing Friendster this morning...realising most of my friends in Singapore are turning 18 this year...I was one year older than them..so I had celebrated my 18th birthday long ago...and surprisingly...my 19th birthday is coming soon...In the coming future I will be stepping into my 20s...Last year I celebrated my birthday with a bunch of crazy people...haha...not mentally disorder people of course...they all my IH residents...actually everyone is so busy preparing for I-Night that time...which is a big event in the hostel held one year once...however after the tiring performance....I mean for some of them...they still made effort to celebrate my birthday as well as eddy's....whose birthday is one day after mine...we blew the candles and ate the cakes(my favourite Chestnut Cake bought by my sister and eddy's one was a chocolate mudcake if i am not wrong) in the party room...alcohol became the main issue...because finally I am legal to drink openly...haha...Some of them tried to make me drunk though...but i am not that weak orh...joking...anyway...the next day we went out for dinner in Golden Bowl in Chinatown...quite enjoyable....but this year will be different...because my bear will spend this special day with me...hee... =] I will no longer be in my sweet 18 anymore.... bye bye!

No comments: