Monday, September 19, 2005

Happy Birthday~

Happy Birthday To me~ yeah...Yesterday was my birthday (18th of Sept) as well as the Chinese mooncake festival~ My dad told me only 19 years once you will have your lunar birthday and western birthday falling on the same day...so he said yesterday was a really special day in my life..My uncle and auntie bought me a necklace from SWAROVSKI...I love it...so cute~ =)
My mum bought my birthday present when we went to Korea..a traditonal Korean dress...which cost almost HK$1000 over..I worn it on I-Night for the fashion show with Minju and Ekic..it was so fun...after that my sister actually organised a surprise party for me...she said it was a kiddy party cos they were balloons and party cap..hee..but I like it..thank you so much my dear sister...she also bought me my favourite chestnut cake and ice-skinned mooncake... =)

((Minju & me on the stage))

I went out with me dear since afternoon yesterday..we were suppose to choose a present for my birthday...but we ended up empty hand...cos the shops in Sydney closed at 5pm even on Sunday...*roll eyes* and its normal for girls to choose carefully so it will kind of take a little time for me to slowly choose...haha...after that we went to Luna Park...too bad it closed early too...so we took a ferry to Darling Harbour..and we had our dinner in a floating restaurant called South Steyne..What an enjoyable day!! Thanks Dear...Love ya!! =)

((Photo taken inside the "Ship"))


Today I received a parcel full of gifts from my best friends in Singapore~ I nearly wanted to cry out when I saw it...Also my little girl made me a really meaningful slide and post it on her blog...that is so sweet of you...thank you!! I love you too~ =)


((Slide made by Pin))

((Gifts from my besties))

Thanks so much Everyone!!!

No comments: