The weather is freezing cold in Sydney these days..
Really make me feel like sleeping more than doing anything else..
Today went to Detpak..the coffee shop below Wentworth bookshop
It's Lemon's first day at work..so as a friend..I have to support him..
Ordered a cup of Cappuccino..yum~
the combined chilling effect of low temperature and wind is intolerable..
I need something hot to keep my body warm..
My room is so cold even I have on the heater to its maximum..
Really hope Winter could be over soon..
So i can do some summer sports...
instead of storing fats under my tummy..
Tomorrow will be the third Formal Dinner this year..
I hope I can fit into the dress my sister gave me..
haha..if not I dont think I got any chances to wear it again..
quite saddening...
I have to start training myself...
and keep fit... =]
I must have the determination to go for the dancing class every Sunday..
which is held by Jamie...
maybe this could help me to lose a little weight?
hmm...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Chinese Valentine Day!!!
To my bear bear...
Thanks for everything u have done for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment