The same bed..
The same table..
The same red carpet..
and my blue sky window..
finally I am back to my small single room..
School has begun for a week..
and I am sick for a week..
Terrible..
Fever for the first two days
and then started to feel severe headaches for the next few..
now I am coughing like hell..
It was part of my fault also..
I insisted to eat Green curry which infect my sore thoat..
with the cold and dry weather..
my conditions were worsen..
I should take care of my little body here..
Its time to be prepare for the coming challenge..
Sad but truth to say that...
I better get back to my reading and tutorial homework.. =[
The same table..
The same red carpet..
and my blue sky window..
finally I am back to my small single room..
School has begun for a week..
and I am sick for a week..
Terrible..
Fever for the first two days
and then started to feel severe headaches for the next few..
now I am coughing like hell..
It was part of my fault also..
I insisted to eat Green curry which infect my sore thoat..
with the cold and dry weather..
my conditions were worsen..
I should take care of my little body here..
Its time to be prepare for the coming challenge..
Sad but truth to say that...
I better get back to my reading and tutorial homework.. =[
No comments:
Post a Comment