Finally...two papers are down...ECMT & ECON....
Just another two more to go...PSYC & ACCT...
Stayed up whole night to study Microeconomics...
while Dear was studying for his law exam in my room...^sigh^
things didnt look right at all...nothing goes into my mind and my brain was blanked for the entire night...only after i took a 3 hours nap...from 3am to 6am...my brain finally started moving...
I realised studying without music is more efficient than listening to 'noises'...so i closed my iTune to have some silence in my room...
my room was in a mess...I bet no one dare to step in for this whole week...my textbooks,dictionaries,files...and lots and lots of lecture notes are like lying everywhere...on the desk,floor as well as my bed...I didnt have time to clear up...my exam was at 9.20am and i met Sam at the foyer at 8.50am just in case anything might happen---> like what Abdul said in his lecture...u never know what is going to happen...it might snow out of the blue or u might met a car accident (touch wood~).... anyway...we were 30 minutes earlier to prepare for this major exam...
oh yeah...i felt a little bit relief now...at least my hatest subjects were over...
Here come Psyc and Acct on the coming Thursday and Friday...not in favour on both of them....but at least they are much more interesting than ECMT which deal mainly on Statistic and Hypothesis....and also ECON which till now I am still very confused by MOST of the concepts....alright...let's drop the topic on this...I am so tired after all the 'hardwork'....
erm...this proof that i did use my brain muscles during exam... ^_^ v
going down for lunch now...my tummy is desiring for FOOD...
Currently Listening to David Tao - Jiu Shi Ai Ni
----> Lyric.com
Just another two more to go...PSYC & ACCT...
Stayed up whole night to study Microeconomics...
while Dear was studying for his law exam in my room...^sigh^
things didnt look right at all...nothing goes into my mind and my brain was blanked for the entire night...only after i took a 3 hours nap...from 3am to 6am...my brain finally started moving...
I realised studying without music is more efficient than listening to 'noises'...so i closed my iTune to have some silence in my room...
my room was in a mess...I bet no one dare to step in for this whole week...my textbooks,dictionaries,files...and lots and lots of lecture notes are like lying everywhere...on the desk,floor as well as my bed...I didnt have time to clear up...my exam was at 9.20am and i met Sam at the foyer at 8.50am just in case anything might happen---> like what Abdul said in his lecture...u never know what is going to happen...it might snow out of the blue or u might met a car accident (touch wood~).... anyway...we were 30 minutes earlier to prepare for this major exam...
oh yeah...i felt a little bit relief now...at least my hatest subjects were over...
Here come Psyc and Acct on the coming Thursday and Friday...not in favour on both of them....but at least they are much more interesting than ECMT which deal mainly on Statistic and Hypothesis....and also ECON which till now I am still very confused by MOST of the concepts....alright...let's drop the topic on this...I am so tired after all the 'hardwork'....
erm...this proof that i did use my brain muscles during exam... ^_^ v
going down for lunch now...my tummy is desiring for FOOD...
Currently Listening to David Tao - Jiu Shi Ai Ni
----> Lyric.com
No comments:
Post a Comment