| I am Backie...my little sweet home... the moment I stepped out of the airport... I could feel that my body was streaming... the weather here is so different from Sydney... my mum was so shocked to see me in long sleeves and jeans... and my furry jacket...by the time we reached home it was already 12 plus... a miserable day indeed...no poilteness from the air stewardess... and was pushed by people when i was walking towards the arrival hall... what's the hurry people?? or am i just too slow to catch up the pace of typical hong konger... i am too used to the laziness of Australian...in just less than 5 months time... my pace is already dragging...i can imagine after 3 years... i might be turning into one of the people in Central or Causeway Bay.. fighting with people for seats in a fast food restaurant and taking train back home.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ by the way... I insisted to on the air-conditioning that night cos I couldnt stand the heat at all... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The next day I went to Sheng Zhen to join my dad for dinner... really hate the journey to there... people were squeezing like nobody business... and almost all of them were male...(dirty old men) probably discussing which 'massaging centre' is the best and recommending to their friends... or maybe which massagist is prettier... i felt really uneasy to be so close to them... especailly the way they look at you... anyway...let's drop this topic... the dinner was great... at least i got a chance to see my dad... as usual he drank a lot... but yet he went back to the office after that... a typical workaholic... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Good news... i am heading to Korea tomorrow for Rian's First Birthday with mummy... Quite excited...the second time to Seoul... the last time we went there in winter with my grandpa.. it was my first time to ski there..really scary.. i couldnt balance myself very well... and end up falling lots of times... clumsy clumsy... anyway...gotta enjoy my holiday for this moment..!! P.S. missing him like crazy |
Thursday, June 30, 2005
home~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment