Saturday, June 11, 2005

Exam!!

The following week will be STUVAC
Time to prepare for Final exam...^sigh^
Had been busy going for Research experiments this week...
most of them were too packed that I actually missed one of them and ended up with a penalty...

So I have to replace another one this Thursday...I remembered there was one experiment which require us to recall the circles that had flashed on the computer screen...and we had to do it for 200 trials...it was quite alright at the beginning of the experiment...however...by the time I did 60 trials...my eyes were almost closing...I couldnt even see which circles had actually flashed...so i just pressed Y and N alternatively...I felt guilty about not concentrating...but it was just too boring...and it took me 45 minutes to finish it...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HEY...but most importantly...I handed in my ACCT practice set( my last assignment)
I had been doing it for the past two weeks...Finally...On Wednesday 12 noon...
I said bYeEe to it... What a relief~
Let's say Hello to Finals...my exam schedule is not good at all...I have exams on the 20th,21st,23rd and 24th...which means i only have one day in the middle of the week to relax a little bit...Gracie....Jia you!!!!

No comments: